VISION TC3-AMP + CS-1900 Ceiling Speakers
VISION TC3-AMP professional Amplifier Bundle with a pair of Vision CS-1900 60W RMS (max) ceiling Speakers. 25w (RMS @ 8 ohms) each, low impedance digital amplifier, 2 x stereo line-level inputs (Input 1 is duplicated on front and rear panel).
IR Remote control included. IR receiver duplicated on front and rear of the amplifier for use with control systems.
The TC3-AMP will resume previous volume when power turned on, or always come on at preset level. Cables Included: 2 x 150mm input cables, 2 x Speaker cables 5m. White 1-Gang UK surround and backbox included.
LOUDSPEAKERS: 60w (rms) power handling, Low-impedance, 2-way: 6.5" polypropylene woofer and 0.5" advanced tweeter, cutout diameter: 198 mm (7.8"), depth: 82 mm (3.2"), outer diameter: 224 mm (8.8"). White, Bezel-less design. **Lifetime warranty return-to-base**
Vision TC3-AMP+CS-1900 Bundle Features
- Front panel input
- Two Inputs are wired into the rear with removable phoenix connectors,but input 1 is also duplicated on the front panel with a minijack socket for convenience. This "half-normalled"input disconnects the rear terminal while in use.
- D-Class amplifier
- Digital amplifiers use no power unless they are amplifying program,so even on at full volume;unless it is receiving input it is effectively off. Digital amplifiers also have the advantage of running cold so a bulky heatsink is not necessary
- Power four speakers
- Don't let size deceive you:the Techconnect Amp can drive into a 4 ohm load allowing you to power up to four 8 ohm speakers (or two 4 ohm speakers).
- Preset memory
- By default when power is activated the Techconnect Amp turns on and resumes the most recent settings. For hospitality applications it can be set to return to a preset input and level whenever it is powered on - for example in hotel guest rooms.
- Tactile dial
- A simple clear control interface makes the product easy to use long press on the dial to power on and off. Short press to change input.
- Remote control
- A remote control is included and IR receivers are positioned on the front and rear for integration with a control system such as the Techconnect Control.
- Easy to install and uninstall
- A robust module that is easy to install or remove and disconnect from the front. Removable phoenix connectors allow non-technical end users to uninstall it very easily if required.
- Cables included
- Speaker cable is included plus short input cables are included for connection to the rear of adjacent input modules on the Techconnect.
- Ideal when you don't have furniture to sit an amplifier on,and because it is mounted to the wall it is much less obvious as a target for theft.
- Close at hand
- Can be positioned anywhere in the room making it perfect for training rooms,boardrooms,and classrooms.
- Integrated Techconnect family
- Included is a single-gang backbox and surround,or alternatively you can mount it in a double-gang surround with other Techconnect modules.