1. All references below to "Touch AV Ltd" or "the Company" or Touch Audiovisual or "TAV", should be taken to mean the limited company of Touch AV Ltd, a company registered in England number 5825387, with UK VAT registration number 883 2103 36.
1. We warrant that (subject to the other provisions in these Conditions) the Goods will be of satisfactory working order and quality.
3. Delivery Returns
1. Claims for damaged and faulty goods should be notified to us by email within 5 working days of the confirmed delivery date.
2. Returns that have not been authorised by TAV will not be accepted. It is therefore imperative that we receive notice in writing as per our conditions below. Returned goods received by us that have not been authorised will be returned to the customer and no liability whatsoever will exist on the part of TAV for any damage or loss in transit, any costs incurred for re-delivery will be payable by the customer.
3. Goods ordered in error or no longer required must be agreed with us before been returned, No returns will be accepted without a returns number been issued as this allows us to track where goods have come from, a returns request must be made to us within 30 days of delivery receipt. Provided all items are in pristine resalable condition we will refund the total order cost excluding original delivery cost. You the customer will be responsible to pay any return delivery & proof of delivery / Insurance costs incurred.
4. Where the goods become faulty after 30 days of purchase and the goods are still under the manufacturer's warranty Please log your fault by clicking the following link: Vision Support
5. All goods being returned to Touch AV or the manufacturer under warranty must be returned in their original packaging, TAV will not be held responsible for any damage in transit or loss of packaging.
6. All our goods with exception of those items indicated otherwise are supplied with a minimum manufacturers 12-month warranty as standard it is therefore the customer's responsibility to register the goods where required with the manufacturer and to return the good to them for inspection or repair under warranty.
All goods supplied by Touch AV follow the standard manufacturer's warranties subject to the conditions below.
All warranties are carried by the manufacturer directly and not by Touch AV. All returns to the manufacturer on grounds of faults are subject to manufacturer's fault verification and approval, Please log your fault by clicking the following link: Vision Support
For items 'dead on arrival' please contact us directly using out contact page. DOA Contact
This warranty does not apply to: Any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident or negligence by you or any third party, use or otherwise, failure to follow Touch AV's instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the approval of Touch AV.
If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the manufacturer in accordance with the manufacturer warranty instructions, as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 working days of the date you discovered the damage or defect.
Products found to be faulty after 5 working days of purchase will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturers discretion. If a repair is not possible they will be replaced with the same product or one with equivalent features or value.
Faulty products will be checked by the manufacturer. If the product is NOT found to be faulty it will be returned and an administration fee will be raised. Please note that in the unfortunate event of a faulty products Touch AV can not be held responsible for any delays incurred by repairs or replacements undertaken by the manufacturer.
Please log your fault by clicking the following link: Vision Support
5. Distance Selling Regulations
1. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2334/2000) ("the Distance Selling Regulations") private consumers are allowed a right to cancel their order. This does not apply to business customers, and applies only to private consumers within the United Kingdom.